RIMSA

RIMSA was established in 1936 from Mr. Palmino Longoni.

Initially RIMSA started to produce lamp-holder arms with springs for desk and office appliances. It exported its products around the world with the approval of its customers. During the years, RIMSA entered in medical field planning and manufacturing examination lamps and scialitic type lamps for surgical rooms.

In 1992 and in 1996 RIMSA obtained the certificate of "innovation in technology" from the chamber of commerce of Milan concerning perating lamps "Stellare" for laminar flow rooms and bi-elliptic surgical lamps without shadows.

RIMSA has participated at the most important medical exhibitions worldwide:
  • Interhospital 93, 95 and 97 held in Hannover Germany
  • Sinomed 94 held in Bejing P.R. China
  • Medica 96, 98, 99, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 held in Düsseldorf Germany
  • Expobeauty/Cosmoprof 2004 Moscow Russia
  • Arab Health Dubai - United Arab Emirates
First in the world, RIMSA manufactured PENTALED. A new revolutionary patented product. The first lamp without bulbs, completely cold light emission by high power LED. RIMSA sells its products around the world through a sole-wholesales network.
Rimsa 98
Rimsa 128
Rimsa 188
Rimsa 198
Rimsa 288